Q: Q: Car won't start

Car just won't start. We put in a new starter, still won't start. Is there a problem with the flywheel? What is the issue?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Kia Rio cranks but stutters, revs high but won't accelerate

This is not a common complaint and I would speculate the engine has a major vacuum leak or a mass air tube leak between the throttle body and the sensor. I can only recommend having a mechanic, like one...

Q: Bouncing when towing or backing up

I am not surprised to hear that your Nissan struggles trying to move a heavy load up hill!! After all those years and miles, I would be glad that it still ran and save it for lighter work! Old trucks...

Q: will it cause more damage if I continue to drive with a burnt out valve in the engine?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, yes you can do more damage by continuing to drive with damaged valves. The misfire will cause damage to the catalytic converter, which is a critical emission device. Damaging the catalyst can cause...