Q: Car won't start makes a weird clicking sound.

the car is making a weird clicking sound from the fuse boxes in the rear and front, there is no power to anything expect for a light on the dash that has a lock and a car.

Hi There, Generally a clicking sound when trying to start your vehicle indicates a weak battery or a faulty starter solenoid. When the battery is not strong enough to turn over the engine, this will usually produce a rapid clicking sound as you describe. This may also come from the fuse box in the case of a faulty ignition relay as well. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your battery.