Q: Car won't start keeps clicking. 2004 Dodge Durango

Okay, so every time i crank my car up it gives a one click noise, we took out the starter and sent it up to autozone and they said nothing is wrong with it, the starter is fine. We earlier found out the radiator had a hole in it and we replaced it & also the car battery. We try to start the car and still nothing, but there is a red lightning symbol on the dash. There's a click but it doesn't start, the car lights come on though.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hello. A click noise when the engine is sta...

Hello. A click noise when the engine is started is usually attributed to a bad battery or connection. If the battery was recently replaced, I would make sure that it is adequately charged, and that the battery terminals and cables are in good condition. If corrosion has formed on the terminals or inside the cables, it may be possible that the corrosion is interfering with power conductivity. I would check these components first, and then move on to the starter relay, and finally the ignition switch.

The red lightning bolt symbol signifies that the computer has detected an issue with the vehicle’s drive-by-wire system. This issue may or may not be related to the starting issue. I would recommend have the starting issue diagnosed by a professional, as performance issues like these can be difficult to pinpoint without the correct tools.