Q: Car won't start

i cant start my car even after getting a new battery. I tried cleaning the clamps with a brush and it still didnt start.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why the vehicle would not start. If the battery is suspect, and you know it is working and properly connected, then there is a strong chance the starter or the ignition switch have failed. With that being said, you can have the starter bench tested at your local auto parts store. However, keep in mind those tests do not "load test" (or determine its ability to push the engine), but only test if it spins freely. These types of tests can give you false positives. Replace the starter if needed, then turn your attention to the ignition system. For more help diagnosing your no-start issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Car won't start