Q: Q: Car won't start

i cant start my car even after getting a new battery. I tried cleaning the clamps with a brush and it still didnt start.

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Key on, no start and no dash lights. 1996 Ford Explorer

Hello. This is likely a loose terminal or corroded battery connection. Make sure the cables and terminals are clean. Also check the ground in the engine compartment. It sounds simple, but something like this can easily cut all power to...

Q: When driving and going over 55 mph the car starts shaking like it is going to cut off.

Hi there! There are several reasons why your TL can act this way. First off, if this behavior is predominantly after the car has been sitting overnight or longer, it can be the result of "flat-spotting" - the low profile...

Q: Throttle Body, PCV tube, and valve cover seal needs replaced.

Billing question sent to CS for replacement cost of the PCV tube and valve cover seal.