Q: Car won't start after sitting for weekend

I let my car sit for the weekend and when I went to start it, it wouldn't start. When trying to start, the car makes no noise.

If you let your car sit for the weekend, and it will no longer start, it is possible that the battery may be completely drained. Batteries will drain over a few days if they need to be replaced, or if there is a short somewhere on the vehicle that is draining the battery. As this problem is electrical in nature,it may be difficult to diagnose yourself. If you need help, I recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your battery to ensure that the correct repair is made. If needed, they will also be able to replace the battery for you.

3. Car won't start after sitting for weekend