Q: Car won't shift out of second gear

After I got a tune-up, my car would not shift out of second gear. Car must be restarted for normal shifting operation.

Unfortunately, there can be a variety of culprits behind the cause of the symptoms you describe on your Chrysler. It is possible that this concern is unrelated to the repairs that were performed, but to be 100% certain it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic. They will be able to determine if your symptoms are related to your tune up or if the problem lies elsewhere. Once they can identify the cause of your gear issue and assist in getting your Chrysler 300 running reliably again.

3. Car won't shift out of second gear