Q: Car won't accelerate past 25 mph and makes deep noise when you try too replaced o2 sensor maf sensor/ throttle body does rattle

Car won't accelerate past 25 mph and makes deep wwoom wwwom wwom sound when I try to replaced o2 sensor maf sensor crank position sensor . Throttle body rattles when I took it off and shook it and flap doenst close all the way and I don't know where throttle position sensor is if it's that

Hi there. It is quite possible that your car has entered what we call a fail safe or "limp mode" due to an error code being activated and stored in the ECU. This will occur when the ECU or a sensor detects a mechanical or electrical fault on one or several fuel, ignition, cooling or powertrain systems. It’s designed to allow you to safely "limp" your car to a repair facility or home so a professional mobile mechanic can complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection and determine the right course of action. It is also possible that this issue is caused by a loose vacuum line or other component like the throttle position sensor.

3. Car won't accelerate past 25 mph and makes deep noise when you try too replaced o2 sensor maf sensor/ throttle body does rattle