Q: Car won't accelerate past 25 mph and makes deep noise when you try too replaced o2 sensor maf sensor/ throttle body does rattle

Car won't accelerate past 25 mph and makes deep wwoom wwwom wwom sound when I try to replaced o2 sensor maf sensor crank position sensor . Throttle body rattles when I took it off and shook it and flap doenst close all the way and I don't know where throttle position sensor is if it's that

3. Car won't accelerate past 25 mph and makes deep noise when you try too replaced o2 sensor maf sensor/ throttle body does rattle