Q: Car window not coming up

The driver's side window is not coming up.

3. Car window not coming up

Q: My AC is only blowing through the defrost vent and rear defrost doesn't work.

Hi there. The blend doors on your vehicle are operated by a vacuum hose. Check the vacuum lines to the engine and see if any of them are broken, has a hole, or is disconnected. Check the vacuum hose on...

Q: Q: Car won't accelerate

It sounds like you may have some problems that need to be looked at with some diagnostic equipment. The most common problem for this truck are the ignition coils that go bad and cause the engine to run rough. I...

Q: Q: Door handle interfering with window

The window not opening or closing is usually one of multiple issues: first, it would be the window switch which is used to open and close the window; Second, it would be the window regulator and or window motor. A...