Q: Lights won't turn off

I've bought this model brand new. Since then, the car has gone 75,000 miles. I've purchased it at the dealership and I have done regular maintenance there. Recently, the headlights are on all the time. The just become brighter or dimmer but do not turn off. I'm a bit concerned that they could fail completely or even cause power shutoff. On one occasion, I was talking on the phone through bluetooth, and the cruise control along with brights turned off. I had the fuses checked, tested the battery, tested the alternator. These are all fine. What should I do?

This is an issue with the electronic system, which is controlled by computers such as a (BCM) body control module. The correct voltages and inputs have to be in order or issues like this can happen. The first step is to have the data looked at on the computer (module). It involves using a scan tool to read this information. If you need to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your headlight issue and perform the appropriate repair.

3. Lights won't turn off