Q: Car will turn over. Will not start. Fuel pump good. Injectors SEEM to not be working

Car will start with starter . fuel pump good. Injectors are suspected as not working. Checked fuses and relays . all good

Hi there.There are several reasons that may cause the injector not to work properly such as a faulty connection, dirty injector nozzle, bad wiring or a bad injector relay. If all of the injectors are not working properly or spraying an even pattern of fuel into the motor, this may also cause the motor to run lean which can trigger misfires and cause many other problems. If the injector is leaking, this presents a rich fuel condition which may cause the car to emit black smoke from the exhaust due to the amount of un-burnt fuel passing through the motor and not being ignited. I would recommend for you to set up a car is hard to start inspection which would allow a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and pinpoint why your Kia is having these problems.

• Car will turn over. Will not start. Fuel pump good. Injectors SEEM to not be working