Q: Car will not start, some accessories inoperative,transmission stalls out?

Car will not start radio and singal lights won't work but headlights and horn works but transmission stalls out sometimes

Hi there. The no start, inoperative radio and turn signals could all be related to a faulty ignition switch. It could also be, a blown fuse(s) for the inoperative radio and turn signals, and the no start could be fuel and/or ignition related. Circuit testing and proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. The transmission stalling out is another problem that requires proper diagnoses, as there are several possibilities mechanical and electrical for this happening. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start and transmission stalls out be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car will not start, some accessories inoperative,transmission stalls out?