Q: Car will not start new battery

All my electronics work, the battery is new. But my car will not start. This is about the mileage and time to get an oil change. The problem started about a week ago, no other problems before. Got a new battery because the other one was frozen, now starting to think it's the alternator.

You will need to have battery fully charged and then have charging system tested. If jump starting the car does not let the engine start then you may have a starter or theft system problem and would need further tests done to find the problem.

3. Car will not start new battery