Q: Q: Car will not idle

Runs strong but will not idle

3. Q: Car will not idle

Q: Q: Problems starting my car.

Well that is a nice car I used to own a 67 VW bus, and I can tell you it was plagued with electrical problems. You're going to need to have the battery tested first of all and if that...

Q: engine rev up and down on idle

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

Q: Are the 2010 vw cc sport expensive to repair

It has been a long time since a Volkswagen has been an economy car. It is less expensive to maintain than a Mercedes, BMW or a Volvo. but will be more expensive than similar Japanese models. Especially the turbo models....