Q: Car will not go into drive or reverse

My vehicle had a hose that was just connected apparently my dad reconnected it and added transmission fluid to my car because apparently it was empty my car oil changed in December but now it will not go into drive or reverse

If your transmission has leaked out all the fluid and not enough fluid is put back in you may loose forward and reverse gears. Have the transmission fluid level checked first and if it is full then you have damaged the internal clutches inside the transmission and will need a transmission overhaul or replacement.

3. Car will not go into drive or reverse