Q: Car turning over and immediately dying.

The car turns over, but dies instantly. I replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and the crank sensor recently. I also tested the ignition coil module.

3. Car turning over and immediately dying.

Q: 99 sliverado no crank starter and battery checked out good. truck died while i was driving hasn't started sense.

Hi there. Thanks for sending your question to us today. When you have the single clicking sound when turning the ignition, it is typically due to a damaged electrical relay. If your battery tested good (meaning it had enough cranking...

Q: My radiator is froze and I'm going to take it to a friend's heated garage in the morning. Any advice on what to and not to do?

Hi Chris. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few things that I would recommend. First, it would be better to NOT start the vehicle until the fluids have been fully melted. If the engine isn't able to flow...

Q: My 06 Cadillac CTS display on the boad says 'Service anti-theft system'. Is this something I need to take to a mechanic to check

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you want to do is scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes. These will tell you what about the anti-theft system is causing issues. From there you will have to decide if...