Q: Car turning over and immediately dying.

The car turns over, but dies instantly. I replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and the crank sensor recently. I also tested the ignition coil module.

A: You have replaced most of the parts that ca...

You have replaced most of the parts that can cause the start and stall. The other problems could be the injector not opening. You could also have a defective crank sensor or module. The only way to tell is to monitor the fuel pressure and ignition while the start and stall happens to see what your engine is loosing. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.