Q: Car t

I was wondering if there was a reason why one of my coil packs is sending no power to the spark wires i just replaced it recently and i noticed that the wires behind the coil pack have power but the coil pack is not . so causing the spark wires to send no power to spark plugs

A: If you recently changed the coil pack, then...

If you recently changed the coil pack, then you should return it for a replacement. If you got it from the dealer then you should be okay, but if you got a used one or one from an internet source, you may be out of luck getting it replaced. Some aftermarket coil packs are known to not last very long. This is why they are so inexpensive versus the factory dealer version. If you'd like, you could get a technician to inspect the cause of your plugs loss of power issue. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your location to pinpoint the fault and perform a repair if needed.