Q: Car still runs, but it's overheating and the power steering went out

The last couple days I've been driving and hearing a rattling/ticking sound when the car is idle that get a little worse when accelerating. I was headed to the shop this morning and all of a sudden my engine starting steaming and my power steering went out. Luckily I was pretty close to another shop, so I just took it there. I'm thinking/hoping this is a serpentine belt issue and not a timing chain issue since the car still runs, what do you think?

3. Car still runs, but it's overheating and the power steering went out