Q: Car starts up and drives then turn it off and it doesn't start up again. I have to wait.

I I'm able to start my car and drive off but when I turn off the car, the car won't start again. I have to wait like 10 to 20 minutes so that I can start it again and drive off. I replaced the igniter in the distributor and replaced the main relay plug. I can hear the fuel pump start when I turn the key. I dont what else it could be. What are other things i could check or replace?

3. Car starts up and drives then turn it off and it doesn't start up again. I have to wait.