Q: Car seems to be out of gas when the fuel gauge is on 1/4

When my fuel level gets below 1/4 car will start skipping and wants to die on me but when I put fuel in it runs hust fine.

3. Car seems to be out of gas when the fuel gauge is on 1/4

Q: Q: Air conditioner not working.

The A/C and heat are two separate systems, so usually I would look at the blower and its circuit. But since you say the blower is working properly, I suspect a problem with the blend doors or possibly the automatic...

Q: Do i have to disconnect battery to change brake pads?

Hi there. The general rule of thumb is to remove the battery cables anytime you work on any component that is electrically powered or has an electrically powered sensor. So, in this case, it would be a good idea to...

Q: Q: Car won't start, but not battery

An engine that cranks normally but doesn't start is lacking fuel, spark, or both. Fuel delivery can be determined by checking fuel pressure, and injector pulse. Spark can be determined using an inline spark tester. Checking for any stored diagnostic...