Q: Car seems to be out of gas when the fuel gauge is on 1/4

When my fuel level gets below 1/4 car will start skipping and wants to die on me but when I put fuel in it runs hust fine.

3. Car seems to be out of gas when the fuel gauge is on 1/4

Q: oil pressure sensor occuring on dashboard, oil change done yesterday no leaks, switched synthetic

Check your oil level to be sure it is adequate. Oil pressure can be checked and confirmed using an external gauge. If the pressure is normal based on a gauge reading, then the switch and/or circuit has a fault and...

Q: AdvanceTrac ISsue

The sensor output (from that wheel position) can be viewed on a scan tool and/or an oscilloscope. Once you confirm the output is there, and the waveform is correct, you should trace the circuit back to the ABS controller or...

Q: Replace part 2010 Ford F350 Super Duty

Hello - the fuel pressure regulator is located directly behind the thermostat housing (radiator hose attachment end). There is an upgrade kit for this component to raise fuel pressure (Ford#3C3Z-9T517-AG IH #1843065C98). If you need assistance, I would recommend a...