Q: Car seems to be out of gas when the fuel gauge is on 1/4

When my fuel level gets below 1/4 car will start skipping and wants to die on me but when I put fuel in it runs hust fine.

It’s possible that your fuel tank is damaged. Look underneath the car if you can, the fuel tank is below the back seat and looks like a big plastic bladder. It should have a convex shape on the bottom. I have seen the tanks collapse inwards because of problems with the tank vent system. Just as an experiment, instead of putting gas in the tank when it starts to skip, try just opening the gas cap and then closing it. If there is a vacuum forming in your tank because the vent isn’t working, it will equalize and then the car should run OK for a while. Make sure you’re not driving in a place where you will be stranded if this doesn’t work. Then you can contact Your Mechanic and have a technician come to your home or office to check out your car tell the technician about your experiment and how it turned out. It may help to reach a quicker conclusion.