Q: Car stalls and shuts down when I stop or when making a turn.

My car has been stopping very now and then when I stop or when making a turn. I turn on the car and about 5 minutes later it shuts off. Even when driving down the highway the car shuts off on the middle of driving. I usually put it in neutral and turn off and then back on then back into drive. This is very dangerous and need to get this fixed asap. I was told to clean the throttle body so I am going to try that tomorrow. What else can I check and fix in order to prevent this from occurring.

3. Car stalls and shuts down when I stop or when making a turn.