Q: Q: Car sputtering

The car is sputtering. I think it is either the throttle position sensor, oxygen sensor, or the fuel filter.

3. Q: Car sputtering

Q: Why is my car sputtering? 2005 Saturn Ion

Hi there - a car that sputters may have an ignition misfire, or a fuel supply issue causing this behavior. You mentioned the Check Engine Light is on - getting the problem codes is task #1. The problem codes will...

Q: What does service code A13 mean?

Hi There, Service code A13 relates to the following: A = Replace engine oil 1 = Rotate tires 3 = Replace transmission oil I would recommend having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to perform these services if...

Q: Q: Car won't turn over

Hi. A bad fuel pump or clogged filter will keep your car from running, but not from turning over. The low battery might be the reason the car does not turn over. A charged battery will be necessary to properly...