Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iidgdsjs:173:8

Q: Car producing loud hum when accelerating, engine stalls before starting up

Hello, during an oil change I was informed that my serpentine belt was almost due to be replaced. They told me that if the car started to make squealing sounds, I would definitely need it replaced. At the time I wasn't prepared to pay to have the replacement done so I told them I would have it done another time. I'm not sure if the noises I hear now are from the serpentine belt, but when I accelerate, it almost sounds as though the car is missing a gear and hums (almost like an airplane). Trying to go from stopped to going uphill also produces sounds...but it is more of a squealing than a hum. I am more than willing to get the belt replaced, but I'm wondering if it is the same problem. Turning the car on sometimes takes a minute or two before the engine rolls over to start (battery has just had recent maintenance). Any advice is appreciated

A: I believe the humming sound you are hearing...

I believe the humming sound you are hearing could be related to a faulty wheel bearing. When wheel bearings dry out they will begin to make humming or growling noises when the vehicle is accelerating.

I would recommend having your wheel bearings inspected by a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine the cause of the humming sound.

As for the squealing sound, this could very well be the serpentine belt. I would recommend having that replaced as well if it is making noises or has cracks in it.