Q: Car overheats only at low speed

The car has close to 200,000 miles on it and an issue with overheating on lower speeds. The operating temperature start climbing towards the red zone after like 20 minutes of running at speeds 25-35 mph. Over this speed range, the temperature remains normal, as well during idling. I haven't noticed any leaks. I had the coolant and oil levels checked and these are at appropriate levels. What could cause this?

Hello. It is possible that the water pump is not pumping properly or that the radiator has a partial clog which is causing the car to overheat at low speeds. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, complete an inspection in order to pinpoint your overheating problem and make a recommendation as to the necessary repairs.