Q: Car overheats / drains after a recent replacement of the coolant reservoir.

had the coolant reservoir replaced in mar/2016. was told it was cracked. car sat overnite after repairs, as we were out of town. drove to los angeles but 'coolant level low' light came 25mins into the drive. pulled over, checked the levels made sure car was cool ( couple hours) and drove home. car ran fine as long as a/c wasn't on until july/august 2016. at the moment car is parked in parking space because battery needs to be charged. (lights were on)

3. Car overheats / drains after a recent replacement of the coolant reservoir.