Q: Car not starting after installing custom starter

I replaced the battery and had a custom starter installed, and now the car won't turn over. I don't know if it is the alternator, wiring, starter switch, or something else.

Hi there, I would say the issue lies somewhere else. The alternator supplies electricity to the battery while the engine is running and doesn’t affect starting the engine. Since the car is cranking as well, it is most likely due to the engine not having fuel, spark, or compression. An engine needs all three of these things in order to run by itself. I would recommend getting a technician to inspect why your car is not starting to determine the cause.

3. Car not starting after installing custom starter