Q: Q: Car making rattling noise

My car is making a rattling noise around the front passenger's side tire. It makes a clicking noise when I turn and shakes when driving on the highway. The noise and shaking are similar to right before I replaced my hub bearings.

Hi. I will assume you have had your passenger side hub bearing replaced. On an all or four wheel drive Envoy’s, there is also a drive axle up front that applies power to the front wheels. This only applies in an all or four wheel drive applications and the concern may arise whether or not four wheel drive is activated. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the shaking/vibrating issue on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.

3. Q: Car making rattling noise