Q: Car lights come on brakes are stiff not sure electrical on military base but it won't start.

So went to Stevenson Toyota to have my wheels mounted went in without a problem with the car left the dealership with lights not working went to AutoZone to buy fuses it works for a min then breaks went from 10-30amps they all blew smoke came out twice currently checking for shortages starting from the tail lights since they are AFTERMARKET and are on LEDS all I can do is rewire them tried that then the brakes become stiff and the engine won't start and it's a push to start keyless car

If the lights were on and burning up fuses even up to 30 amps, then there is a major short in the vehicle’s wiring system. Check to see what the lights were tied into when the aftermarket lights were installed. That would be the source of the reason why the lights may be burning up the fuses. A fuse will burn when there is too much amperage applied to that circuit. Then check the brake system to see if there is a vacuum leak on the brake booster. If the brake pedal is getting hard as if the engine was off, then vacuum is leaking around the brake booster or the check valve on the brake booster is stuck.

If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car lights come on brakes are stiff not sure electrical on military base but it won't start.