Q: Car kicks a lot when i hit 60 and higher.

i think its the fuel pump, when i accelerate it tends to kick back a lot, has trouble going up hill. this car had one owner and sat for 5 years

3. Car kicks a lot when i hit 60 and higher.

Q: Car potentially vapor locking, not starting.

Hello, I would doubt that you have a vapor lock problem. A vapor lock problem usually only occurs when temperatures get hot enough to make the fuel near the pump vaporize. This is not your problem because the car is...

Q: clutch not fully engaging on ford ranger

Hi there. From the description you have provided, the clutch not fully engaging, is not likely to be an air bubble in the hydraulic system. Had the clutch not fully disengaged, would have led me to believe air in the...

Q: Can a faulty wheel hub cause the rim and rotor to get extremely hot within a few miles..and even smoke if driven for long periods?

You may have a wheel hub bearing that is bad but I think it is your brake caliper that may be causing the rotor and rim to get this hot. I recommend you have the brakes and bearings checked before...