Q: Q: Car keeps dying

The car keeps dying like if the battery was dead

3. Q: Car keeps dying

Q: My 2014 dodge avenger is beginning to overheat. why?

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...

Q: Q: What does the air bag light mean on the dash?

Your car’s air bags are important supplemental safety solutions; they’re not considered as important as your seat belts, but they’re directly connected to the system. If the air bag light turns on in the dash during startup, that’s normal. It...

Q: Q: engine

A crate motor is simply a "complete" motor, shipped in a crate of course. Complete means it has the head, valve train, camshafts and block (pistons, crankshaft, oil pump) already assembled. Crate motors can be "new" or "re-manufactured". Often, many...