Q: Car keeps dying

The car keeps dying like if the battery was dead

A: You should start with a battery load test t...

You should start with a battery load test to make sure it is fully charged and then test the charging system to see if the system is charging correctly. The alternator charging rate is controlled by the computer and the system would need to be scanned and the data should be checked for proper charging rates. There may be an issue with the main fuse/relay module that needs checked for connections issues.

If you need assistance with diagnosing your draining battery, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to you and perform these checks.