Q: Car in storage approx. 6 years. All checked over and ready for road; except engine misses

I have a 1991 Dodge Stealth R/T turbo. It has been in storage for approximately 6 years. Brought it to the local Dodge dealer to get checked over and road ready. Flush coolant system, rotate tires, spark plugs, etc. Seems to be an engine miss - and also once car is warm from running smells funny; like burnt wood. They do not have an engine analysis machine to indicate what is exactly wrong. Check engine light does come on. Personally I am thinking a fuel injector or exhaust system plugged (mice find a way to get in) Any suggestion on what to check would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

3. Car in storage approx. 6 years. All checked over and ready for road; except engine misses