Q: Car hesitates when accelerating from stop.

Car hesitates when I step on the gas pedal from a stop. It also hesitates when I press the gas pedal quickly to speed up.

You do not mention a check engine light is on so a computer sensor may or may not be the cause. The throttle body, air filter or fuel filter may be dirty and restricting air or fuel into the engine. One of the computer sensors could be malfunctioning but still within computer limits like the mass air flow sensor dirty. I would recommend having a mechanic like the certified ones at YourMechanic come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.