Q: Car has pick up problem

My car has pickup problem. this problem is not comes when engine cold but when engine fully warm up approximately after 15 to 20 minutes the car runs hard. when its slower its cannot pick up. when i press Gass padel after 4 to 5 second suddenly its pick up its like that you want to running but somebody catch to with hard hand & then release you suddenly. A mechanic change my car's fuel pump & fuel pump assembly but no benefit to do this i also change my spark plug before 6 month ago. in day time when i stop my car and come out from car i also feel petrol (Fuel) smell near my car. Kindly guid me.

A: Hello. It seems like your vehicle is having...

Hello. It seems like your vehicle is having performance related issues due to a fuel problem. A few things I would check are the fuel pressure regulator, the fuel lines, and the coolant temperature sensor.

An issue with any of those can cause the vehicle to produce the symptoms you are experiencing. Also, if the Check Engine Light is on, I would recommend having the trouble codes retrieved for further diagnoses. I'd recommend getting some help from a professional mechanic for this job. They will be able to diagnose your cars harsh driving symptoms firsthand and make the necessary repairs to get your car running smoothly again.