Q: Car has a multitude of problems.

The radio and AC do not work. The wipers need to be replaced and the wiper fluid does not come out. The car has some suspension issues and the brakes squeaks when backing up. Finally, the car does not go very fast, even if you floor it.

The radio and AC not working could be a related issue caused by a fuse I would look into that first. Wiper fluid not coming out when the reservoir is full could be a clogged hose or tip, or the motor itself. Suspension issues are common on older cars the rubber that is used for bushings wears, struts are another wear item that should be looked at. Your concern for your brakes is relevant, you probably are close to due for a set if you are hearing squeaks. You stated that your car doesn’t go very fast, this could be caused by many different things, engine state of tune, mechanical binding in the brakes or driveline, or just the transmission not shifting properly. I would have a certified mechanic like YourMechanic do a complete vehicle inspection to bring your vehicle’s performance back to how it used to be.

3. Car has a multitude of problems.