Q: Car gets hot sometimes. I unplugged the temperature sensor, turned on my air, and switched relays, and my radiator fans still don't work

I have had head gasket checked and replaced car still runs hot both lines are hot and fans never come on

Hey there. You should have the cooling fans checked to see if the cooling fans are getting power from the control system. The overheating diagnosis may show the system fan relays are not being turned on by the computer. Only a through check and diagnosis of system by a mechanic can help isolate the cause of the overheating.

3. Car gets hot sometimes. I unplugged the temperature sensor, turned on my air, and switched relays, and my radiator fans still don't work