Q: Car doesn't start, might be ignition switch.

The ignition switch may have gone bad and needs replacing. The car won't start and none of the accessories work, including the lights, radio, and gauges.

A: This would depend on how the key feels insi...

This would depend on how the key feels inside the ignition while being turned but it sounds like something in the ignition lock cylinder may have broken causing a loss of connection to all electrical accessories. I would recommend having this confirmed by a technician from YourMechanic. Once the lock cylinder has been inspected and deemed faulty have it replaced by the technician. Once the ignition switch is replaced all of the accessories as well as the starter should all be working properly again.