Q: How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system lets you adjust the level of treble, bass, mid-range and other sounds through the interface. All you need to do to customize the sound of your audio system is follow these few brief steps:

1. Press the Menu button.

2. Turn the selector knob to the sound setting you want to adjust (bass, treble, balance, fader, subwoofer, speed sensitive volume compensation, etc.).

3. Once you’ve found the setting you want, push the center of the selector knob (enter). This takes you into the setting.

4. Use the selector knob to adjust the setting (it will show in the display window on the audio system).

5. Use the Return button to step back to the menu after adjusting your sound.

Tip

For navigation-equipped cars, these functions can be accessed through the touchscreen (the button labeled “Sound”).