Q: Car cuts off when driving. I replaced the plugs, coil, fuel pump, plug wires, and the gas cap. The light came on for the gas cap.

gas cap light comes on replaced gas cap didn't help cuts off when driving replaced wires,plugs,fuelpump,fuel relay,coil,gaspedal,

Hi there. Check the fuel pump relay and see if the relay is working. It is possible that the relay could be getting hot or have a loose connection within the relay causing the relay to stop working from time to time. If your vehicle has an inline fuel filter, I recommend replacing the fuel filter for it may be dirty. Check the fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail and see if its working. Make sure that the regulator harness is hooked up and secured tight. If all of the components are all in serviceable conditions, then check the mass air flow sensor (MAF) and see if its dirty. A dirty MAF may not make the engine light come on, but it will cause the engine to stall out from time to time. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Car cuts off when driving. I replaced the plugs, coil, fuel pump, plug wires, and the gas cap. The light came on for the gas cap.