Q: Car buzzing and locking up.

The Service Engine Soon, Antilock, and Track Lights are on. The car also makes a buzzing noise and locks up sometimes when I come to a stop.

3. Car buzzing and locking up.

Q: The cable for my hood release broke on the end that's connected under the hood.

There are small bolts on the deck where the hood bumpers are located at. Remove those bolts and bolts that are on the inside of the grill and the front grill will come off. The hole grill and lights assembly...

Q: Where can i find my cabin air filter on my 2006 Buick Rainier?

If the vehicle is equipped with one, you can find it by lowering the glove box and looking behind it for the filter cover. Remove the cover and filter will be inside. If you find that the cover is not...

Q: Charging System Failure on van

It definitely sounds like you are experiencing a charging issue. The alternator is the component responsible for charging the battery in a vehicle. System voltage needs to be a minimum of 12 volts. Anything less than this could potentially create...