Q: Can you help me figure out how to fix a wobble in my truck..

Ok.at slower speeds it seems to be fine. i can feel something that feels to be a small drag.at about 55mph or higher it wobbles horribly.i consider myself mechanically inclined so i did do a few checks and this is what i came up with.. ujoints are good.the back ujoints are new with no play.the front ujoints have no play either.the center support bearing and housing had a good bit of play so i replaced the bearing and hanger.so cnter support bearing is good.front ball joints, stablizer bar, bushings, wheel bearings, control arms ,hub assembly all seem to be good but as i was checking them pretty much rocking them all as much as possible i notice that the rear end is rocking back and forth (as in up and down) as i rock the truck.more down than anything. not just at the resr main but the entire rear end it seems.. as it drops naturally the driveshaft drops with it. i am talking like more than an inch.maybe even more than 2 inches.should i realign Ubolts and retighten them.

Hello there a few things that I recommend checking to help you find the cause of your wobble. It is possible that the drive shaft is out of balance, the leaf spring bushings are bad, worn shocks or possibly bad tires. Some truck drive shafts will need re balancing. Generally, you can tell if it needs re balancing if there are visual scars on the drive shaft or if you look around the drive shaft you may see spots that look like stickers were peeled off. Those "stickers" were the weights that were once balancing the driveshaft but fell off. Shocks are due for replacement on vehicles at 50,000 miles. Being yours has 200,000 Miles I would assume that they are definitely due! The leaf spring bushings are also known for going bad after a while. This may cause a wobble or a unstability of the rear end as you described. It is also highly likely that an out of shape tire(s) is causing your wobble. I suggest you take it to the tire shop and have them put it on a balance machine so you can see exactly how your tire spins when it’s on the road. Or perform a tire rotation to see if that helps.

3. Can you help me figure out how to fix a wobble in my truck..