Q: Can my car be driven safely on a limited basis with the car diagnostic codes listed below in the description?

Car diagnostic returns the following codes: P0121, p0638, P2106, P2110. Car performance is worse in the rain. Is this possibly a wiring problem or battery problem? Can I safely (limitedly) drive the car with these issues? I need to pick up my daughter about 25 miles away on 06/24..

All of these codes (P0121, P0638, P2106, and P2110) point specifically to problems with the throttle control systems. This means that it will be unsafe to drive at all until it is diagnosed properly and repaired. You may need a new throttle body assembly. I absolutely do not recommend driving it.

If you need assistance with getting this fixed, consider contacting a certified technician who has the necessary tools and experience to properly diagnose your trouble codes. Once this is done, an accurate repair can be made and your car will be suitable for the road once again.

• Can my car be driven safely on a limited basis with the car diagnostic codes listed below in the description?