Q: Can it be determined which coil in faulty so that only that one will be replace? My 2006 Volvo S60 has been occassionally shutting

So far we have spent over $2,500 on this vehicle replacing the oil trap, the fan, and a bunch of other stuff, and one guy even said the turbo was bad even though it was not, but it seems that no one can fix this problem - although the coil replacement is the latest theory from the foreign car mechanic who has a really good clientele and is supposed to be quite good.

When the computer is tested for the misfire the computer should identify what cylinder is misfiring. If the computer does not log a specific cylinder misfire code then it cannot be determined to replace a single coil. Have the computer scan test done and see if a cylinder is identified to be misfiring and check that plug and coil for replacement.

• Can it be determined which coil in faulty so that only that one will be replace? My 2006 Volvo S60 has been occassionally shutting