Q: Can it be determined which coil in faulty so that only that one will be replace? My 2006 Volvo S60 has been occassionally shutting

So far we have spent over $2,500 on this vehicle replacing the oil trap, the fan, and a bunch of other stuff, and one guy even said the turbo was bad even though it was not, but it seems that no one can fix this problem - although the coil replacement is the latest theory from the foreign car mechanic who has a really good clientele and is supposed to be quite good.

3. Can it be determined which coil in faulty so that only that one will be replace? My 2006 Volvo S60 has been occassionally shutting