Q: Can I use a radiator from a different brand of car that I got in a pick n pull, in my car, if they have the same dimensions?

My 84 trans am takes a 26x17 radiator, I have a credit with pick n pull for a radiator, im wondering that if I cant find the same GM radiator that pontiac used, can I use another radiator with the same dimensions?

Even if you find a radiator with the same measurements it will most likely have different mounting location brackets and not fit correctly. You may need to find the same year vehicle or within a couple years should fit.

3. Can I use a radiator from a different brand of car that I got in a pick n pull, in my car, if they have the same dimensions?