Q: Can I install a car heater

I was wondering if it was possible to install a small car heater that I can leave running overnight that runs off an extension cord like a block heater.

At the moment I have a small boot heater in my car running off of an extension cord slammed in my car door, I assume it is bad for the door and hate having to do it, but I like having my car warm in the morning. I was wondering if there was something I could install that would heat my car (like a 12V heater, but slightly more powerful) and then get a mechanic to wire to a safer location (like under the hood) that I could plug into my house

Hi there. I would highly recommend against doing this, as it’s very likely that an electrical fire could start, or gasoline fumes would ignite a large fire inside your vehicle.

3. Can I install a car heater