Q: Can I get my exhaust manifold replaced without replacing the catalytic converter?

asked by on May 20, 2017

Catalytic converter

Exhaust Manifold Replacement $180.77 - $2937.02 Get a Quote
Catalytic Converter Replacement $291.63 - $3214.07 Get a Quote

Hi There, Yes, an exhaust manifold is a separate component of the exhaust system that is mounted to the engine cylinder head. As the exhaust travels from the engine, it passes through the exhaust manifold and then through the catalytic converter. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your exhaust manifold.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr