Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Radiator fan not working when a/c is on.

Your vehicle fan is controlled by two different relays in the engine compartment fuse box. One is for low speed and the other is for high speed. The ECM controls both of the relays. The wires to the cooling fan...

Q: Accessory belts not turning

If the belts are not turning, this suggests that the belts are either broken or not tight enough on the pulleys. Additionally, if the belts are not turning, this is also means that the water pump is not turning which...

Q: rear wiper motor

Hello. The best way to cut power to the rear wiper motor is to remove the trim from the rear liftgate. Once the trim from the rear liftgate has been removed, the rear wiper motor should be accessible. Once the...