Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: coolant overflow and overheating

If your dash gauge showing engine temperature is working properly and the gauge shows normal temperature, a possible cause of the "overheating" you are describing is a faulty radiator pressure cap. The radiator cap is designed to maintain a closed...

Q: When I push the gas the RPM go up and down and don't got power the RPM going to down when I stop and the light is overhet

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is overheating at stops, and then cooling off when it gets moving. This can be caused by a few different problems. A few common causes are: clogged...

Q: Oil pressure

The oil pressure should never read "0." It will be very low, usually around 15-20 psi, but should never be "0." There are a number of factors to consider in terms of oil pressure such as the viscosity of the...