Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Oil in my radiator, but the car is not overheating

You could be right, it could be that the oil cooler for the automatic transmission is leaking into the radiator. That could easily be repaired by replacing the radiator. Unfortunately, it could also be a head gasket or a timing...

Q: Is it possible to patch a radiator if the hole is small enough?

Hello, patching a radiator is not recommend. From the location point the radiator tank is cracked. Overheating the engine can lead to internal damage. There is a web site (rock auto.com) that has great prices on parts. A radiator of...

Q: Check Engine code p1810

Sent to CS