Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Vibrations when I come to a stop

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The last engine mount that was not replaced needs to be replaced. Even if it looks good, this doesn't mean that it is reliable. That will help with more of the vibrations. The...

Q: Car overheats when idling only

The cooling fan clutch on this engine requires the hot air flowing across the radiator to lock up the clutch when it starts getting hot. Some of these vehicle's radiators have a leak, or flow problem, that will cause the...

Q: Vehicle failed compliance check.

Hello you have two concerns going on here. Lets start wit the P0410 for the secondary air injection. Start by checking the fuses. You should hear the pump come on within the first few minutes of start up. If the...