Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Overheating problem reoccurred

Hi there. Due to the added stress and heat, an AC pump puts on your engine it is crucial that your AC fan to work properly. Since the relay has been replaced there is a strong possibility that the overheating...

Q: Car running hot

Hi, with the information you have given, sounds like you may be having a problem with your cooling fan. When you run the AC, the AC cooling fan comes on but it sounds the secondary cooling fan is not running....

Q: Cracked the engine block and need to know what years can replace it

I admire your spirit. Be sure to grab a copy of the Haynes service manual for your vehicle. If you don't want to buy it, check out your local library and borrow a copy for this job. It will be...