Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Why is my car running hot?

Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan. In most cases, the symptoms you're describing are related to a problem with your radiator thermostat. The thermostat is supposed to open the radiator to flow coolant into...

Q: Car overheating and heater blowing cold air.

When a car overheats, it is an indication that there is a problem with the engine cooling system. The purpose of the engine cooling system is to keep the engine at a temperature that is consistent. If the temperature of...

Q: Added 2' wheel spacers and at 65+mph starts to wiggle steering wheel

Hello. The wheel spacers are what is causing this. Once you change the placement of the wheels like this, it changes the geometry of the suspension which causes it to act like this. If there are any worn out parts...