Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Serpentine belt came off of 1995 Chevrolet Camaro

If the belt was replaced prior to purchasing it, and the belt immediately broke, there could be another problem. Most likely one of the pulleys used as an idler or for one of the accessories could be seized causing the...

Q: Car overheating and heater blowing cold air.

When a car overheats, it is an indication that there is a problem with the engine cooling system. The purpose of the engine cooling system is to keep the engine at a temperature that is consistent. If the temperature of...

Q: Shifter button will not engage to put into gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is a shift override button located on the gear shift for towing purposes. This overrides all of the sensors so the vehicle can be moved without the key and other power sources. You...