Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

3. Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Q: Car leaking and overheating

If your radiator is leaking, it will cause your car to eventually overheat. If left for too long, major engine damage could occur. I recommend making an appointment with a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.

Q: Car won’t start. It had problems overheating at first. Then something popped and water came out. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

This sounds like you started off with the coolant getting low due to a leak and then it got worse when overheated and blew the head gasket causing the misfire and no starting from coolant getting inside cylinders. You will...

Q: Trailblazer 2009 temperature guage drops full in between

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the water pump. The cooling system and the AC system have very minor things in common between them. The main cooling system component that shares anything with...