Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

3. Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Q: I have a lighting bolt icon on my dashboard

When you overheated the engine the check engine light came on most likely for the engine is hot and the lightning bolt comes on indicating the throttle limit control is on. This means the engine is in failure mode and...

Q: Car overheating and shutting off

Hello, since the car is overheating, it should not be driven to avoid any further damage to the engine. The first thing that comes to mind is the engine drive belt missing. With the belt missing, the coolant pump is...

Q: 4 wheel drive icon is staying on

If the switch for your four wheel drive has broken and your vehicle is now stuck in four wheel drive, it is very likely that the broken switch is the cause of your issue. I would recommend having this switch...