Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Coolant leak

Hello. You will probably need a mechanic to perform an inspection on the cooling system. The mechanic can pressurize the cooling system with the car cold and locate the leak. There are multiple places for a leak to happen, such...

Q: Car overheats

Overheating is a fairly common issue with many vehicles. The most common cause of an engine to overheat would be a coolant leak. If a leak exists, the engine will not have enough coolant to keep the temperature within specification....

Q: My truck is making a Knocking sound in engine

Hello, an engine noise needs to be look at as soon as possible. There are several things that can create this, internal wear of the engine, rotating components mounted to the engine and the automatic transmission components (torque convertor...