Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

Q: Overheating with new radiator

The cooling system would need to be tested to see if the combustion gasses are getting into the cooling system from a blown head gasket, or cracked head or block. This test involves a tester at the radiator to measure...

Q: Check Engine light coming on

It's possible that your coolant is leaking or the sensor was faulty out of the box. I would recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your overheating issue, and verify that there are no other leaks or problems.

Q: On highway,didn't know 4 hi was stuck on, weird smell, looked like gear oil or oil was leaking pretty good, seemed to stop in 2wd

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle is typically rear wheel drive, when you have it in 4-Hi then you are telling the front wheels to engage with the transmission. The fluid is then pressurized and the gears mesh...