Q: Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Can I still drive my Trailblazer if the radiator fan clutch is going bad? I have to make a 200 mile trip and have no other vehicle to drive

3. Can I drive my car with a bad radiator fan clutch?

Q: Why is my Chevy 2004 Trailblazer losing power going up hills

Hello. You need to first have the cooling system pressure tested to see if it can hold pressure or if the engine has a blown head gasket. This can cause the low power condition. There is a reason no pressure...

Q: Car still runs, but it's overheating and the power steering went out

A possible scenario, based on your description, is a failing pulley bearing. This would account for the noise, and because the serpentine belt rides on the pulley and drives other accessories such as the power steering pump, the alternator, and,...

Q: What could be wrong with my car if the wheel is hard to turn while driving? I put power steering fluid in the car.

There can be many different possible causes of hard power steering. The most common things to check for are a broken power steering pump belt, or a leak that has caused the pump to run out of fluid. A power...