Q: can i drive my car home from work when i found out i had a misfiring cylinder this morning?

this morning I was driving and found my car to be very weak and would only go 6o at it's peak when trying to go 70mph, I got to work and as my car is an 04 Vauxhall corsa I pressed botth accelerator and brake to get the code to flash for me, I found I have a misfiring cylinder, is it safe to drive home to work on my car there or should I leave it at work?

3. can i drive my car home from work when i found out i had a misfiring cylinder this morning?