Q: C4500; 6.6 2007 diesel shut down while driving, turns over but won't start

C 4500 6.6 2007 diesel shut down while driving but now turn over but won't start

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your Chevrolet truck. There are a variety of things that could cause this as the Duramax diesel trucks have over 20 onboard computers. Without additional information as to trouble codes or other symptoms prior to it shutting down, this would be tough to diagnose without hooking the truck up to a scanner to download information from the truck’s computer. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose why your car is not starting and make the necessary repairs.