Q: Burning oil

Burning oil -- grey/blk from exhaust with acceleration - new turbo & pcv valve. Compression test 1&2 175 3&4 150 -up to 175 after oil add. Think only explanation is bad rings or do you think it's worth looking into?

I am not sure how adding oil can increase your compression. However, if two of the cylinders are producing 25psi less than the other two, I would consider this to be a piston ring issue. This would involve a complete overhaul of the engine most likely in order to get the pistons out of the engine. Many gaskets and seals would require replacement along the way as well.