Q: Broken ball joint issue

Can a mechanic break one of your ball joints to in turns mess with the customer and break the car so they have a reason to go back and make more money?

As you know, many mechanic shops are run very differently and often times with varying principles that may be sacrificed in order to make more money to cover overhead costs, etc. It is not impossible for something like this to influence the way customers are treated in terms of honesty. Our mechanics here at YourMechanic do not have the same overhead demands and various costs associated with running a traditional shop and as such, are able to provide a quality service with a much lower price with integrity and honesty. If you want to avoid the previous shop that serviced your car, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your location to take a look at the ball joint problem on your car.

3. Broken ball joint issue