Q: Brand new battery keeps being drained. I found the interior light switch does not work. Could this be the culprit?

Bought the car used. Has brand new battery. Keeps being drained and car won't start if not driven for greater than 16 hrs. No problem was disclosed. Already checked all the fuses and removed the fuse for the cigeratte lighter that looked bad. So frustrating as I really can't afford a fishing expedition at a dealership.

3. Brand new battery keeps being drained. I found the interior light switch does not work. Could this be the culprit?